Want to teach your students how to use math manipulatives? This bundle contains 7 different products perfect for guiding students who are learning how to appropriately use math tools. These activities focus on counting, sorting, shapes, and patterns! Each product has at least two different activities for students. Included in this bundle is a BONUS chart to use with students on setting expectations with using math tools as “tools not toys“. This is perfect to use with Pre-K, K, or 1 students in the beginning of the year as you are setting up expectations and routines.
With the bundle you buy 5 and get 2 for free!
What Math Manipulatives Are Introduced?
- Dry Erase Markers
- Unifix Cubes
- Counting Bears
- Pattern Blocks
What Skills Do These Math Manipulative Activities Address?
- Students will practice using math tools appropriately.
- Students will explore with making shapes and designs.
- Students will practice counting up to 30.
- Students will sort math manipulatives by shape, size, color, or number.
- Students will match dice images to numerals.
- Students will explore with adding two numbers (1-6) and decomposing numbers (1-12).
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Measurement Kindergarten Activities Address? ➕➖✖️➗
MP5: Use appropriate tools strategically
Resources You May Also Love: