This product contains 16 different kindergarten assessments printable used for students in your classroom throughout the year. Highlights include graphs to track progress for identifying letters, sounds, sight words, and numbers. I keep all these assessments in my data binder so that I can easily check in with students on their progress and show parents or other teachers at meetings and conferences. Students and parents love seeing the graph of their growth. Students get very excited to grow in their letter knowledge throughout the year! Plus, it is a clear visual of what academic goals there are for kindergarten.
What Kindergarten Assessment Printables Are Included?
- writing uppercase letters
- writing lowercase letters
- writing numbers to 30
- reading uppercase letters
- reading lowercase letters (with 2 fonts for a and g – so 28 letters)
- reading lowercase letters (with 26 letters)
- saying letter sounds
- reading numbers to 20
- reading sight words (included fountas and pinnell 25 kindergarten words and an editable format as well! I use KG Miss Kindergarten in my version).
- identifying rhymes
- identifying syllables
- identifying beginning sounds
- identifying ending sounds
- identifying middle sounds
- writing CVC words
- writing your name
- knowing your address and phone number
What Skills Do These Kindergarten Assessments Printable Address?
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of writing numbers 1-30 and identifying numbers 1-20.
- Students will identify uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Students will make corresponding sounds to match with letters.
- Students will read sight words.
- Students will identify rhyming words.
- Students will identify number of syllables in a word.
- Students will identify the beginning, end, and middle sounds of words.
- Students will write CVC words.
- Students will write their name.
- Students will write or dictate their address and phone number.
What Standards Do These Kindergarten Assessments Printable Address?
- K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RF.K.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- RF.K.2a Recognize and produce rhyming words.
- RF.K.2b Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
- RF.K.2c Blend and segment onsets and rimes of single-syllable spoken words.
- RF.K.2d Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words. (This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/, or /x/.)
- RF.K.3c Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).