These Missing Number Worksheets contains 8 different number boards where students will place number cards onto the board in number order from least to greatest. Also included are missing number 6 digital boards for Google Slides and Seesaw. Students will put numbers in order on a smart board, computer, or iPad with Google Slides. Numbers can be dragged in order or written on the slides on Seesaw or a digital platform like the smart board or zoom. This is a wonderful way to practice counting, number order, and one more/one less. This product is differentiated and has boards that work on numbers 0-11, 10-20, and 15-60 – perfect for all your students! Just print on colored paper, cut out, and laminate for durability.
How Many Missing Number Activities Are Included?
- Printable board 0-11 (2 different boards)
- Printable board 10-20 (2 different boards)
- Printable board 15-60 (4 different boards)
- Google Slides 0-11 (12 unique sequences/slides)
- Google Slides 10-20 (14 unique sequences/slides)
- Google Slides 20-100 (13 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 1-20 (12 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 10-20 (13 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 20-100 (13 unique sequences/slides)
What Skills Do Missing Numbers Address?
- Students will practice using number names and the count sequence.
- Students will practice identifying one more, one less, two more, and two less from any given number.
- Students will put cards down in number order from least to greatest.
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Measurement Kindergarten Activities Address? ➕➖✖️➗
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).