These Missing Number Worksheets contains 8 different number boards where students will place number cards onto the board in number order from least to greatest. Also included are missing number 6 digital boards for Google Slides and Seesaw. Students will put numbers in order on a smart board, computer, or iPad with Google Slides. Numbers can be dragged in order or written on the slides on Seesaw or a digital platform like the smart board or zoom. This is a wonderful way to practice counting, number order, and one more/one less. This product is differentiated and has boards that work on numbers 0-11, 10-20, and 15-60 – perfect for all your students! Just print on colored paper, cut out, and laminate for durability.
Want to learn more about teaching number relationships? Check out this blog post!
How Many Missing Number Activities Are Included?
- Printable board 0-11 (2 different boards)
- Printable board 10-20 (2 different boards)
- Printable board 15-60 (4 different boards)
- Google Slides 0-11 (12 unique sequences/slides)
- Google Slides 10-20 (14 unique sequences/slides)
- Google Slides 20-100 (13 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 1-20 (12 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 10-20 (13 unique sequences/slides)
- Seesaw 20-100 (13 unique sequences/slides)
What Skills Do Missing Numbers Address?
- Students will practice using number names and the count sequence.
- Students will practice identifying one more, one less, two more, and two less from any given number.
- Students will put cards down in number order from least to greatest.
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Measurement Kindergarten Activities Address? ➕➖✖️➗
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).