Teach the skill of one more one less with these 12 differentiated printable activities and 11 differentiated digital resources for Google Slides and Seesaw for numbers 1-10, 10-20, and 21-100. There are detailed directions and suggestions for each activity.
What One More One Less Activities Are Included?
- Number cards 0-30
- Counting forwards and backwards around the school
- Pop! A circle counting game
- Make Your Own Number Line
- One More One Less Ten Frames
- Missing Number Grids
- Missing Number Cards
- Number Puzzles
- One More One Less Board Game
- Bowling for One More One Less
- One More One Less Bingo
- I Spy One More One Less
- Connect Four One More One Less
- Make Your Own Number Line (For Google Slides and Seesaw)
- One More One Less Ten Frame (For Google Slides and Seesaw)
- Show One More One Less (For Google Slides and Seesaw)
- Missing Number Grids (For Google Slides and Seesaw)
- Missing Number Cards (For Google Slides and Seesaw)
What Skills Do These One More One Less Activities Address?
- Students will learn and practice the number order sequence for numbers 1-10, 10-20, and 20-100.
- Students will know what number comes before and what number comes after any given number between 1 and 100.
- Students will be able to identify a missing number within any number sequence from 1-100
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Measurement Kindergarten Activities Address? ➕➖✖️➗
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.